Free Printable Valentines

Here are some printable Valentines that I made just for you! I didn’t want to use the typical color palette of pink and red, so I mixed it up a little and used pink, orange, and chartreuse.  Update: They were featured on How About Orange!

They print 4 to a sheet and you can get them here: Download the Print-Ready PDF Happy Valentines!

Check out Creative Market for other great printable Valentine’s!

22 Comments on Free Printable Valentines

1. kelsey@mintedlife
    February 8, 2011 at 1:57 pm (4 years ago)

Adorable!! Love them! I can’t wait to print them out. :)

• Morgana
      February 8, 2011 at 2:01 pm (4 years ago)

thanks, I had so much fun making them!

2. CessOviedo
    February 8, 2011 at 2:54 pm (4 years ago)

Aww! How cute are those! I feel inspired now, I hate Hallmark greeting cards cause messages are silly, but this are really adorable! Cute cute!

• Morgana
      February 8, 2011 at 3:02 pm (4 years ago)

thank you! yeah I agree, some cards tend to be cheesy. When it comes to cards, I prefer cuteness over words :).

3. RCL
    February 8, 2011 at 9:10 pm (4 years ago)

Those are sure cute. You.re still quite the artist!

4. Josie
    February 9, 2011 at 11:14 am (4 years ago)

They’re BEEutiful! ;)

5. sarah
    February 9, 2011 at 5:23 pm (4 years ago)

Oh my gosh these are so stinkin cute. I always try to make homemade valentines and instead of looking all chic and vintage it just looks like a five year old hadn’t been taught to use scissors yet. But let me tell you that macaroni and glitter always looks in tip top shape. Thanks so much for making these free that’s so cool of you!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

• Morgana
      February 9, 2011 at 5:32 pm (4 years ago)

Thanks, glad you like them. LOL, I’m sure those homemade macaroni Valentines are adorable :)

6. maxabella
    February 11, 2011 at 10:11 pm (4 years ago)

Whilst my hubby would just laugh a really, really big belly laugh if I was to give him a card on Val’s Day… I will be saving these to give to him randomly throughout the year just because. Very fab work!! x

7. NATALIA
    February 14, 2011 at 9:23 am (4 years ago)

Very good colours!!!
    Gorgeus!!

8. Zima
    February 19, 2011 at 2:56 am (4 years ago)

So cute! Valentines Day is passed but these will be used for other lovley crafty things. Thank you!

9. Vicki
    January 2, 2012 at 11:48 am (3 years ago)

these are adorable. thank you ♥

10. kellie
    February 3, 2012 at 1:13 pm (3 years ago)

Love the cards, the colors are perfect. Many Thanks :)

11. Cindy
    February 12, 2012 at 6:01 pm (3 years ago)

Printing them now. Thank you :)

7Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Free Printable Valentines

1. [...] so warm about Fellow Creatives’ color palette in these cards. Free Free Free printable here! image from http://mmmcrafts.blogspot.com image from [...]

2. [...] and below, free printable valetines via Fellow Creatives! [...]

3. [...] Pretty Printable Valentines – Fellow Creatives [...]

4. [...] I know I’ve been a little heavy on the Valentine’s Day posts considering that it’s still almost a month away, but I keep seeing so many cute freebies everywhere I look that it’s impossible not to keep sharing them! These super cute cards are from Morgana at Fellow Creatives. I love that she added colors that are not traditionally used for Valentine’s Day – it makes them just a wee bit different! [download the free printable] [...]

5. [...] Samantha Hahn 2. Riffle Paper Co 3. Sr. Boddington 4. Etsy Loja 5. Fellow Creatives 6. Bonbi Forest 7. Lisa Jones Share this: Pin ItShare on TumblrPrintEmail Posted in DIY | [...]